1. General provisions
1.1. The Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") is published and applied in the Limited Liability Company "Itime" (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") in accordance with Clause 2, Part 1, Article 18.1 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data."
This Policy defines the procedure and conditions of the Operator in relation to personal data processing.
All issues related to the processing of personal data not regulated by this Policy shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
1.2. The purpose of personal data processing is:
- provision of Operator's personal data services to entities on the "MixaPixa.com" platform. On the "MixaPixa.com" platform, any user can register for the purpose of subsequent use of the "Video Movie Generator" software on the Internet in accordance with the volume of rights received from the Licensor under the license agreement.
- ensuring the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.3. Processing is organized by the Operator on the following principles:
- legality of purposes and methods of personal data processing, integrity and fairness in the Operator's activities;
- reliability of personal data, their sufficiency for the purposes of processing, inadmissibility of processing of personal data redundant to the purposes declared during collection of personal data;
- processing of personal data only, which meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of content and volume of processed personal data with declared purposes of processing. Personal data processed shall not be redundant with respect to the stated purposes of processing;
- inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data processed for purposes incompatible with each other;
- ensuring the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance to the purposes of personal data processing. The Operator shall take the necessary measures or ensure that they are taken to delete or refine incomplete or inaccurate data;
- storing personal data in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data, no longer than the purposes of processing personal data require.
1.4. Personal data is processed using automation tools.
1.5. The operator processes the following personal data:
1.5.1. Mandatory information required in order to register on the "MixaPixa.com" platform:
- phone number;
- e-mail address.
1.5.2. Voluntary, that is, data that the user indicates in his account by his own statement:
126.96.36.199. At the same time, some mandatory and/or voluntary personal data, according to the personal will of the user of the platform "MixaPixa.com," are made by such user publicly available to any third parties in accordance with clauses 10, paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
1.6. When processing personal data, the Operator applies legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with Art. 19 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data," which are enshrined in the Regulation "On Ensuring the Security of Personal Data of Users of the Platform "MixaPixa.com." "
1.7. The Operator shall not disclose or distribute personal data to any third party without the consent of the personal data subject, unless provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and this Policy.
1.8. The assessment of damage that may be caused to personal data subjects in case of violation by the Operator of the requirements of the Federal Law from 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" is determined in accordance with Art. 15, 151, 152, 1101 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. The ratio of said harm and measures taken by the Operator aimed at prevention, prevention and/or elimination of its consequences is established in the Regulation "On Ensuring the Security of Personal Data of MixaPixa.com Platform Users."
1.9. Conditions of personal data processing by the Operator:
- personal data shall be processed by the Operator upon conclusion of a License Contract by the personal data subject - an offer to grant such subject the right to use the "MixaPixa.com" platform. According to paragraph 5 of Article 6 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 Year No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data," the consent of the personal data subject is not required, since the subject concludes the Contract on his own initiative and is considered a beneficiary under the Contract concluded by him.
- The operator does not transfer personal data of the subject to third parties.
1.10. The storage of personal data of subjects who are users of the "MixaPixa.com" platform is carried out in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data. Personal data shall be destroyed upon reaching of processing objectives. Personal data is removed by deleting an account on the "MixaPixa.com" platform, after which such an account cannot be restored.
1.11. Interaction with federal executive authorities on the processing and protection of personal data of subjects whose personal data are processed by the Operator is carried out within the framework of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.12. The processing of personal data is carried out automatically, using a special software module of the mixapixa.com site, which processes sections of data filled out by users, and on the basis of which the user creates a personal account.
2. Personal Data Processing Manager
2.1.When processing personal data, the Operator shall issue a corresponding order appointing the person responsible for processing personal data.
2.2. The person responsible for personal data processing shall report to the Operator's executive body - the Director General; the person responsible supervises the process of personal data processing and ensures the implementation of all the provisions of this Policy within its competence.
2.3. Personal Data Processing Manager:
2.3.1. performs internal control over compliance of the Operator and its employees with the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including requirements for personal data protection.
2.3.2. controls the reception and processing of appeals and requests of personal data subjects or their representatives.
2.3.3. takes measures to detect the facts of unauthorized access to personal data and immediately communicate this information to the Director General.
2.3.4. continuously monitors the level of security of personal data.
2.3.5. familiarizes the Operator's employees who have access to personal data with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including requirements on personal data protection, as well as local acts of the Operator that determine the procedure for processing Personal Data.
2.3.6. performs internal control and (or) audit of compliance of personal data processing with the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 year and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, requirements for personal data protection, Operator's policy regarding personal data processing and local acts of the Operator.
3. Procedure for securing rights of personal data subject
3.1. Personal data subjects or their representatives have the rights provided by the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
3.2. The operator ensures the rights of personal data subjects in the manner established by Chapters 3 and 4 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
3.3. The authority of the representative to represent the interests of each personal data subject is confirmed by the corresponding power of attorney.
3.4. Information specified in Part 7 of Art. 22 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" is provided to the personal data subject in accessible form without personal data related to other personal data subjects, except if there are legal grounds for disclosure of such personal data in electronic form. At the request of the personal data subject, they can be duplicated on paper. The available form on paper shall be certified by the Director General.
3.5. The information specified in Part 7 of Art. 22 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" is provided to the personal data subject or his representative at personal request or upon receipt of a request from the personal data subject or his representative. The request shall contain the number of the main document confirming the identity of the personal data subject or his representative, information about the date of issuance of the said document and the authority issuing it, information confirming the participation of the personal data subject in relations with the Operator (contract number, date of contract conclusion, verbal symbol and/or other information)or information otherwise confirming the fact of personal data processing by the Operator, signature of the personal data subject or his representative. If technically possible, the request may be sent in the form of an electronic document and signed by electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.6. The right of a personal data subject to access to his personal data may be limited in accordance with federal laws.
3.7. The operator must immediately stop, at the request of the personal data subject, the processing of his personal data specified in Part 1 of Art. 15 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
3.8. The operator is obliged to provide the personal data subject or his representative free of charge with the opportunity to familiarize himself with personal data related to this personal data subject at the place of his location during working hours.
3.9. At the request of the personal data subject or his authorized representative, the Operator shall provide for familiarization the local acts of the Operator concerning personal data processing. The local regulations of the Operator are the Regulation on the processing of personal data of users of the "MixaPixa.com" platform and the Regulation on ensuring the security of personal data of users of the "MixaPixa.com" platform in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data."